KC Clay Guild offers private wheel throwing or hand building classes for birthday party, scout, or team building groups up to 20.
- Please request private events at least two weeks in advance.
- As KCCG conducts classes four evenings a week and Saturday, parties will be scheduled on weekdays or Sunday.
- Come prepared to get messy. Very casual attire is recommended.
- You may choose hand building (highly recommended for first clay experience or those under 8 years of age) or a wheel throwing activity. The wheel throwing activity is for fun…the chance of mastering the tricky throwing process in 1 1/2 hours is unlikely.
- A maximum of 20 participants.
- Due to the firing process, participants will choose glaze colors at the end of the class - the instructor will glaze the pieces and inform the event organizer when they are ready to pick up.
Due to Family Fun Nights, we are not able to schedule private events on Friday or Saturday nights from 6pm-10pm.Private Event Fees Include:
Private Events for Children
$200 fee for up to 8 people (+$40/person for the 9th, 10th and 11th student and $30/person after that.)
$150 fee for up to 8 people (+$40/person for the 9th, 10th and 11th student and $30/person after that.)
Team Building and Adults:
For Adults 16 and up
$250 fee for up to 8 people (+$40/person for the 9th, 10th and 11th student and $30/person after that.)