Group Parties and Field Trips
- Please request parties at least two weeks in advance.
- As KCCG conducts classes four evenings a week and Saturday, parties will be scheduled on weekdays or Sunday.
- Come prepared to get messy. Very casual attire is recommended.
- You may choose hand building (highly recommended for first clay experience or those under 12 years of age) or a throwing activity. Hand building will provide best results. The throwing activity is for fun…the chance of mastering the tricky throwing process in 1 1/2 hours is unlikely.
- A maximum of 20 participants.
- Due to the process we are using, items will not be ready to glaze the same day as the party. Therefore, the group may chose to return to glaze as a group or individually.
Due to Family Fun Night, we are not able to schedule private events on Friday or Saturday nights from 6-10.Party Fees Include:
Party and Field Trip Fees:
Children's Clay Parties
KC Clay Guild offers Non-Profit group activity package!
$150 fee for up to 10 people (+$15 for each additional person.)
Team Building and Adult Parties:
For Adults 16 and up!
$250 fee for up to 10 people (+$20 for each additional person.)
To Register Contact: